This November and December we’re offering 1/3rd off our Hopi Ear treatments – now only £30 a session (normally £45). For more information or to book a treatment call us on 0800 051 76 88.
Alternatively why not give the gift of a treatment to a friend this Christmas? We offer gift vouchers for our treatments that would make the perfect gift.
Sessions typically last 45-60 minutes.
What is Hopi Ear Therapy?
Hopi ear therapy is designed to help treat conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat. It is an ancient, non-invasive and natural therapy treatment offering a number of benefits, relieving a wide range of conditions. Also known as Thermo Auricular Therapy, it involves a specially designed hollow candle being inserted just inside the ear canal, which is made from natural ingredients – usually 100% beeswax, but sometimes with the addition of natural herbs or essential oils. The candles work on a “chimney” principle and when lit, the candle gentle stimulates the ear and draws the impurities and excess wax from within the ear, whilst giving the ear drum a gentle, but pleasant massage. This now popular therapy is known for its physical benefits as well as promoting deep relaxation and is thought to have therapeutic benefits which can help to relieve stress and revitalise the body.
What are the benefits?
- Relief from colds, influenza, headaches, migraines
- Removal of excessive wax build up
- Help to improve sense of hearing
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Relieve mild vertigo
- Relief from Tinnitus
- Relief from throat problems such as tonsilitus
- Assisting with headaches and migraines
- Reduction of inner ear irritation
- Increase blood circulation
- Post flying, driving pressure and swimmers ear
- Helping problems with snoring by easing congestion of the upper respiratory airways
- Provides a deep and lasting sense of mental, physical and emotional relaxation
Is there a limit to how often I should have it done?
This will depend on the individual as one treatment may be sufficient, however, depending on the build-up of excess wax it may require 2 – 3 treatments. Regular treatments every 6 – 8 weeks may help to relieve and prevent excess build up.
When not to use Hopi ear candles?
This technique should not be performed on people who have perforated ear drums, ear is infected or is allergic to the candle ingredients. The treatment should be pleasant, comfortable and improve the hearing. If at any time during an ear candling session you start to feel pain or discomfort, stop immediately and seek advice.